lørdag 17. juni 2017

Mid June, this and that...

One monthly goal update 27.06.17: I'm linking up to Elm Street Quilts for accomplishing this quilt top.


Life is beautiful top is done! This was my monthly goal, so I'm pretty satisfied to lay ahead of schedule. I hope it will be a finish soon.


Vi er i midten av juni, og det er snart ferie.
Her er litt av det eg syslar med på syrommet, pluss nokre bilete frå hagen og nokre frå hytta for 2 veker sidan. Denne helga er veret grått her i vest. Eg har lært meg til at skal det bli trimtur, må det bli på føremiddagen før regnet kjem. I dag gjekk eg i 2 - 3 timar, heimanfrå til Ryggjastøylen, vidare til Ravnestadstøylen og heim. Eg er priviligert som kan ta slike helsebringande turar!

God helg!



Some progress on City Sampler quilt, I have decided the layout and have started making the rows.



These night and days are growing in the sand by the porch.



Two weeks ago at the cabin!






8 kommentarer:

  1. The Life is Beautiful quilt looks great, fine stitching and lovely colours!

    SvarSlett
  2. Fantastisk flott quilt! Ellers likte jeg oppsettet på citysampleren din veldig godt. Herlige blomster og naturbilder. Vi er heldige som bor i dette vakre landet. God helg! :-)

    SvarSlett
  3. lovely quilts done and in progress..........fun pics on the rocks.....

    SvarSlett
  4. hej Elin,
    quilten bliver vældig fin ! Dejligt med lange gåture i naturen :-)

    quiltehilsner
    Angelika

    SvarSlett
  5. So very exciting to see your Life Is Beautiful quilt top!
    Your layout and fabrics are so pretty!
    I am inspired to get going on mine!!
    Are you going to hand quilt?

    SvarSlett
  6. I don't know what you call the tall spikey flowers in Norway but we call them lupines (pronounced loo-pin) here. I absolutely love them. Such a beautiful picture. Thanks for sharing

    SvarSlett
  7. Life is Beautiful is a beautiful quilt. I like the colors you chose for it. I can't tell from the photos but I think the circles have embroidery in them?

    SvarSlett
  8. Beautiful quilt top! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for tilbakemeldinga di! Thank you for your reply!