onsdag 20. januar 2016

Plus block sew along!


Now I have a total of 25 small plus blocks in low volume fabrics together with scraps and modern fabric.. They are so fun (and forgiving) to make. 
I do the smallest version, with strips of 1,5" with. The plan is to make a table runner or perhaps a big cushion? I hope to get some more ideas.

For a bigger quilt (lap size) I have another pattern I will use.

Go to Laila and read her blog posts, she's the lady who started this sew along on Fb.



Det er kjekt å bli pusha av gode bloggvener. Laila har starta denne alongen på facebook. Om du har lyst å vere med, så gje ein lyd!

5 kommentarer:

  1. Looking great! Love the bright colors.

    SvarSlett
  2. Her går det unna! Gled meg til å sjå når du får sett blokkene saman.

    SvarSlett
  3. Så flott! Blir spennende å følge med videre. :-)

    SvarSlett
  4. I love the low volume with the bright colors! Nice work!

    SvarSlett
  5. Love the fabrics - and the design. Cheerful quilt.

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for tilbakemeldinga di! Thank you for your reply!