fredag 28. juli 2017

Monthly Goal update.

Two finishes in one week! 

In the beginning of July, I chose these two main projects for monthly goal.

The Life is beautiful quilt is now finished (or almost). I have machine quilted in the ditch, and will make some big stitch quilting while watching tv. It is a perfect lap quilt, very warm with flannel backing. And yes, it has indeed been a lot of work, but I'm very pleased with the result. 
This is another version than Helen Stubbing's original. I've made it my way. I'm so pleased that I've reached this point , be liberated to do as I wish.

And the City Sampler is finished too! See earlier blog post.


Då er eg ferdig med 2 større prosjekt denne månaden, og er svært nøgd med det. Life is beautiful blei eit herleg slumreteppe med flanell bakside. Eg har kvilta i grøfta på maskin, og held no på med handkvilting i blokkene. Dette kan eg ta medan eg ser tv, og det har inga bråhast å få ferdig. Lukkekanten er på. 

No har eg veldig lyst å sy noko anna. Eg må innrømme at eg har x antal toppar liggande til kvilting, nokre av dei har lege   l e n g e....






5 kommentarer:

  1. Congrats on the finishes!

    SvarSlett
  2. Fantastiske ferdigstilte quilter! Gratulerer :-)

    SvarSlett
  3. Very lovely. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for tilbakemeldinga di! Thank you for your reply!