søndag 23. april 2017

Leftovers and lazy stitching...

Perhaps you didn't know Kathy, but I have had this 
Life is beautiful in my closet for several years! I started the stitching coming back from hospital with severe illness, and my friend Hanne Schneider ordered the pattern for me from Quiltefryd in Tønsberg. I love the lazy stitching, and I feel that my stitching has improved along the way. So why isn't it finished? Well, that's another question. For the time being this is my travel along and tv project, and there are just a few blocks left to stitch. Thanks, Kathy, for the weekly reminder and inspiration!

Denne helga har vore ganske uvårleg! Faktisk har snøbygene stått i kø, noko vi slett ikkje likar. Men ein må ta det som kjem...
Eg har leita fram Love is Beautiful, eit skikkeleg saktegåande prosjekt. No kosar eg meg med saum til tv og når eg er ute og fer. Sjekk bloggen til Kathy, ho inspirerer og driv vidare framover.

Eg har sydd nokre venskapsstjerneblokker i forskjellige storleikar, og kjem tilbake med tips/tutorial ein av dagane. Det ligg att mykje restar etter dei to siste store prosjekta mine. Så stikk innom bloggen seinare i veka.





I try to figure out what to do with all the scraps from my two last projects...
This weekend I have made some Friendship stars, and I plan making a small tutorial in Norwegian in another blog post in the days to come.


5 kommentarer:

  1. enjoy your stitching.......hope you are well now.......

    SvarSlett
  2. I didn't know that!! So exciting to see another Life is Beautiful in progress! Looks like you are stitching the pineapple block ... enjoy!

    SvarSlett
  3. Such pretty blocks and vibrant colours. I love your Tula Pink city sampler blocks too...have looked at the book many times and admired them. So it will be beautiful, I'm sure.

    SvarSlett
  4. Så herlige broderier. et spennende prosjekt dette også! Og fine "friendship" stjerner.

    SvarSlett
  5. I love your Friendship Stars--the colors are lovely hugs, Julierose

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for tilbakemeldinga di! Thank you for your reply!